Passport – stolen, lost and found


  • What to do if my official Hungarian document is lost or stolen in the Netherlands?

Report it to the police without delay at the nearest police station.You will get a police report and with that you may apply for new documents

at our Consular Service in The Hague at When applying for new documents we kindly ask you to always bring the police report as well.


  • What should I do if I find a Hungarian official document in the Netherlands?

Please mail it to the Consular Service of The Hague (Hogeweg 14, 2585 JD Den Haag).