The priority of Hungarian economic diplomacy is to support the country’s export activities and attract foreign investment to Hungary. A network of trade professionals in 85 countries serves this purpose throughout the world. The Trade Office of the Embassy of Hungary in the Netherlands is the first point of contact for Hungarian businesses interested in entering the Dutch market. We support them on a daily basis. We also encourage and assist Dutch companies to invest in Hungary.
Business confidence is high: the Netherlands is the 7th largest trade partner of Hungary and our bilateral trade increased by 7,4% in 2018. The Netherlands is also the 8th largest investor in Hungary.
Dutch companies that already have chosen Hungary:
Aegon (insurance company), Bosal (automotive industry), FrieslandCampina (dairy products), Heineken (brewing company), NN (insurance company), Philips (electronics), Royal Dutch Shell (oil and gas company), Tekoma (metal industry) and Unilever (FMCG).
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency
- Hungarian Export Promotion Agency
- Netherlands-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- Hungarian Business Network
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry for Innovation and Technology
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Hungarian Central Bank
- Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- National Tax and Customs Administration
- National Employment Service
For further information please contact the Trade Office:
2585 JD Den Haag
tel: +31 70 222 3980